High Availability Solutions
Maintain business continuity with high availability solutions
Any computer system downtime will impact a business negatively. It is important to ensure your business can meet the demands of running 24/7 and continue without interruption, even after a disaster.
For better business continuity management, a high availability solution helps you hold to your recovery time objective (RTO) and recovery point objective (RPO) services levels so that business can continue without interruption.
High availability solutions we provide
By working with Anykey you gain access to our wealth of industry knowledge and experience. We can help in delivering nonstop business continuity and assist in eliminating costly IT downtime, by relying on high availability solutions. With our skills and technology partnerships, we can help implement high availability and disaster recovery solutions for IBM i or AIX that will meet your companies' unique needs.
IBM Power HA for IBM i and AIX
IBM Power HA provides high-availability/disaster recovery and business continuity with advanced failure detection, failover and recovery capabilities on IBM i and AIX. It allows you to deploy a solution that addresses both storage and high availability requirements with one integrated configuration.
IBM Power HA:
- Monitors availability
- Manages availability
- Supports multi-site configurations
Rocket iCluster for IBM i
Rocket iCluster high-availability/disaster recovery (HA/DR) solutions help ensure uninterrupted operation for your IBM i (iSeries, AS/400) applications, providing continuous access by monitoring, identifying and self-correcting replication problems.
- Cost-effective high availability and disaster recovery for IBM i
- Delivers nonstop business continuity and boosts productivity
- Innovative, easy to use switching and replication solutions to eliminate costly IT downtime
HA-MX Monitor for IBM i
HA-MX Monitor is MIMIX application monitoring software that automatically monitors your MIMIX solution to ensure business continuity when you experience unplanned downtime. MA-MX Monitor helps protect your replicated data’s integrity by making sure it has not been compromised during a switch-over. If there are any issues, the monitoring software will send an alert.
HA-MX Monitor provides:
- Alert delay makes sure you only receive notification for real errors
- Mobile monitoring and alerting via smartphones and tablets
- Supports physical, virtual, and cloud-hosted IBM i servers
Robot HA for IBM i
Robot HA is high availability software that provides scalable business continuity in the cloud and on-premises. Robot HA can cut recovery time objective down to as little as 30-minutes by making a fast, unplanned switch to a target IBM i (iSeries, AS/400) system.
Robot HA provides:
- Switch to a target system within minutes of a production failure
- Be ready to do a role swap at any moment
- Satisfy regulatory compliance requirements